Online nutrition consulting
In the context of the coronavirus epidemic, the DigestMed clinic offers you the possibility to access the ONLINE nutrition consulting service by videoconference.
This period is a special one, most of us experiencing such times for the first time in our lives. Therefore, it is very important to learn as soon as possible how to adapt our lifestyle in an intelligent and conscious way, so that we do not suffer from a nutritional point of view.
Who is it for:
The session is addressed both to people suffering from various digestive disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, reflux disease, pancreatitis, etc.) and to those with other types of suffering (disorders of blood fats, malnutrition, obesity, etc.).
The session is also recommended for people without known diseases but who want to adopt a healthy lifestyle, thus having the opportunity to prevent or delay the development of certain diseases.
What a meeting includes:
- short questionnaire to know the patient’s current lifestyle (eating habits and preferences, current body weight, physical activity, etc.);
- anamnesis, medical history with the presentation of medical documents, where applicable;
- weight variation history and communication of current body parameters (weight, circumference);
- communicating the desired goal by the patient and establishing the time in which he can achieve it;
- presentation of the Food Journal (the role and the correct way to complete it on a model);
- compiling the Shopping List and its role in maintaining a diet or diet;
- drawing up a meal plan for a week taking into account those discussed with the patient (culinary preferences, budget, lifestyle, proposed goal).
Get accurate information on how to solve a health problem through dietary measures.
Learn the usefulness of using the daily food diary and get into the habit of not going shopping without a list.
Learn, through simple recipes, how to combine foods, make complete menus and resize portions.
Take steps to relieve symptoms, reduce and limit medication use.
* If the time allotted for the consultation is exhausted, the materials discussed will be sent to the patient by email within the next 12 hours.
* for patients who return to a subsequent consultation, its development will be customized with new, relevant information, based on the evolution of the patient.
Duration: 30 minutes
Price: 200 lei
FINALIZATION OF THE ONLINE MEDICAL CONSULTATION SESSION
The average time for the online medical consultation service is estimated at 20 minutes, but it is the doctor who decides to complete the consultation after evaluating each patient.
Due to the confidentiality of sensitive data, the video conference is not saved in video format and cannot be accessed later.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE VIDEO CONFERENCE IS INTERRUPTED
In the exceptional situation in which the video conference is interrupted during the online medical consultation, in order to resume the consultation, please use again the link that you received in the appointment confirmation email.
HOW TO CANCEL OR REPROGRAM AN ONLINE MEDICAL CONSULTANT
Cancellations or rescheduling are allowed up to 24 hours in advance by phone at 0743.344.378 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, the amount collected in advance is refunded within a maximum of 72 hours to the IBAN account indicated by the patient.
Full Medical Services
Our activity takes place in a pleasant and welcoming environment and we value hygiene and cleanliness. This way we can offer our patients safety, comfort and high quality complete medical services.
Each patient is important to us and we strive to respect the appointment times. However, the scheduled time might get pushed further due to cases that require investigations more thorough than initially anticipated.
Within each specialized department within the DigestMed clinic, patients are informed about their upcoming investigations and specialists promptly answer any health-related question they might have.
DigestMed is happy to introduce you to its medical team: skillful doctors with extensive experience. Their investigations lead to quick and effective treatment, tailored to each patient’s specific needs.